Year 11 Virtual Parents' Evening
Year 11 Virtual Parentsâ€™ Evening Wednesday 13th October 2021 â€“ 4.00pm â€“ 8.00pm
Last Update 10:44 13/10/21
Parents Evening is an opportunity to talk about your child's engagement and progress with their subject teachers.
- As usual, staff will be available for discussion by appointment. These appointments will be 5 minutes long and you can make appointments via the school INSIGHT parent app.
- Please prioritise the staff you wish to see. It may not be possible to have appointments with all of them.
- If there are two teachers for a subject please check with your son/daughter which one you should be making an appointment with.
- Leave at least 5 minutes between appointments so that you are able to find the hyperlink for the next meeting.
- We expect that your son/daughter will accompany you during the evening.
- A reminder that parents must attend each meeting on time beca
Please take some time to read the attached Protocols for Virtual Parents Evenings which will explain further how the evening will work.
We look forward to seeing you.
Unfortunately, the following staff are not available for tonight's parents evening.Â Â
- Miss Campbell
- Mrs Haskett
- Mr Gregory
- Mrs Dunn
- Mr Martin
- Mr Denman
- Mrs Duncombe
- Mr Gardiner
Protocol for Virtual Parents Evenings